Wrongful Death Lawyer in McAlester, OK
A Compassionate Wrongful Death Lawyer To Serve Families in OK and AK
There are few things more painful than losing a loved one too early due to the actions or negligence of another party. If you need to take legal action to seek compensation after the death of someone close to you, meet with a dedicated Oklahoma accident lawyer at Edwards & Patterson Law. We are passionate about representing family members dealing with this very difficult issue, thoroughly investigating the accident in question and determining fault. Our attorneys provide an unparalleled level of personal care and attention, answering all of your questions and keeping you completely informed throughout the process. For a legal team that truly cares, work with us.
Common Causes of Wrongful Death
There are many different scenarios that could result in the death of someone close to you, including the following:
- Auto accidents: When another party causes a serious car accident, there’s always the possibility that it could result in the death of other drivers, passengers, bike riders and pedestrians. We help families dealing with the aftermath of fatal accidents involving passenger vehicles, large commercial trucks, bicycles and motorcycles.
- Defective products: Manufacturers have a responsibility to provide safe products to consumers, but when they fail in this responsibility, serious accidents may occur. Our team helps you take action if your loved one has died due to injuries sustained from a dangerous product.
- Dangerous premises: When property owners do not provide safe environments for their guests or customers, people can get seriously hurt. You may need to file a wrongful death claim if a fatal slip and fall accident has claimed the life of someone close to you.
- Workplace accidents: Serious injuries sustained on the job, including in oilfield accidents, may result in worker fatalities. We assist family members who need to seek compensation if an employer was negligent leading up to the accident.
- Exposure to hazardous materials: Exposure to dangerous materials may lead to serious and perhaps fatal health complications like mesothelioma, which affects those who have been exposed to asbestos.
- Medical malpractice: The actions or negligence of a doctor or other health care professional may lead to the death of a loved one. In these situations, your family may need to seek compensation through a medical malpractice lawsuit.
- Nursing home abuse: Unfortunately, many nursing home residents experience abuse and neglect in these facilities. If a loved one has died and you suspect these issues were involved, you may need to take swift legal action.
At Edwards & Patterson Law, we know how difficult it can be to address legal matters when you’re still reeling from the death of someone close to you. We provide the support you need during this difficult time, helping you explore all of your options and hold negligent parties accountable. Contact us today for a free consultation.
Speak with a one our Dedicated McAlester Wrongful Death Attorneys Right Away
If you are dealing with the death of someone close to you due to the negligence or actions of another party, call on the skilled attorneys at Edwards & Patterson Law. We take cases on a contingency basis, so you don’t pay attorney’s fees unless your claim is successful. To receive a complimentary case evaluation, call 555-555-5555 or contact us online today.